Friday, February 8, 2008

Do any of you feel the same way as I do????

Are any of you confused as to how we go about our assignments in saving it into our journal? I am so confused, frustrated, and a little annoyed at myself. I promised myself that I would not waste any time in learning these techniques and not wait until the last minute before we meet again for class to complete all necessary assignments. I have been doing good on my Blog, replying to a lot of postings on teachers.net & our Google group, but now comes the tricky part--saving everything to our journal into HTML, including our Lesson Plan (of which I have yet to finish), and complete our web page in CSS style! Hmmmmm, let's see if I will actually know what I am doing when I begin saving everything and trying to go about these tasks all by myself. I have received numerous ideas from classmates and thank you very much for that--, but I just wish that I had someone right next to me assisting me along the way to make sure that I am doing things just right. I know that Dr. Merrill wants things basic--but, I want to make sure I know what I am doing prior to handing anything in. IF anyone has any thoughts or ideas about going about this, please feel free to reply and let me know about the things that you are doing to accomplish such tasks. Oh yea--I forgot, I need to study for the Final Exam--it is all essay! Since it has to deal with Web 2.0 in Education, our answers are not supposed to be opinionated--well, then--I sure hope I actually pass that exam! HELP! Oh, and another thing--I am not able to get my CD to work in my laptop! YIKES! Has anyone else had this issue as well? I guess I will look up information regarding Web 2.0 online and see what research I can find and to hopefully answer the essay questions correctly!

1 comment:

Angela's Space said...

I emailed Dr. Merrill this week and all our electronic journal has to be is our responses copy and pasted into Microsoft Word. I was also overwhelmed and confused over this. I thought we had to do something online for the electronic journal but we don't. I hope this helps.